Broadband noise reduction, declicking, decrackling and phase-linear equalization are handled with a stable of digital plug-ins including Sonic Solutions NoNoise, and Waves Sound Restoration/Masters series. These tools in the right hands can result in a stunning improvement over the original sound sources.
- "Live in Japan" - Fred Frith (restored from original vinyl - declicked, decrackled, and denoised)
- "Totentanz and other electronic works 1958-1973" - Warner Jepson (restored from original tapes - denoised)
- "The Entropy Tango & Gloriana Demo Sessions" - Michael Moorcock (restored from original tapes - denoised)
- "Black Iris" - Fred Frith Guitar Quartet (restored from original tapes - denoised)
- "My Bloody Valentine [Original Soundtrack]" (declicked, decrackled, and denoised)